Saturday 21 January 2012

21 January 1988 8:00 AM

Hey shorty! It's your birthday! We're gonna party like it's your birthday!

So, 24 my age.

I hope, this year, brings lot of prosperity, lots of goodness. Give me and my loved ones (family&friends) a good health. May Allah bless us all.

So here it goes, early celebration from Awi, Afiq & Syahwal. All the way from Bangsar they came. Thanks all. Rasa special gitew! *blushing* Awkward moment when you guys sang the birthday song. Well, 24 kot!

So, the day of my birthday goes by. Mama belanja minum d Bangi. Ehee. Just order anything you wish. Baik ma!

Second part with my Adam. My sister joined us too. The purpose of bringing her too; take our picture. Bahaha! We went to TGIF. That's it! Oh, thanks for the gift sayang! I'll bake something nice for you in the future k?

Throughout the day, close friends been calling! That's the spirit my dears! That just it. I wanna hear the sincerity of your voice wishing my birthday. Call me whatever, but I love it that way! Thanks for the wishes through Twitter, BBM, text messages! Appreciate it!

Last but not least, FACEBOOK! Thanks again my dear friends. Thanks! There are no birthday wishes as Facebook ones! And here is the picture of it. Alahh poyo!

Alhamdulillah masih bernafas. Syukur syukur syukur.

No comments:

Post a Comment